The beginning of Autumn marks the time for a change in our wardrobes. The sundresses get packed away and the wooly jumpers put in their place and the high street becomes packed full of new season treats. Along with your winter coat a key piece for any winter wardrobe is the perfect pair of boots. Some people despair at the thought of trying to find a nice yet practical pair so Pure thought we’d give you all some help with an array of suggestions for various trends and purposes…
1. Zara £59.99 The block heel is a huge trend this season with 70s inspired looks everywhere and as an added bonus, it makes heels a whole lot more wearable than flimsy stiletto heels that leave you wobbling around in the wind. This simple pair of ankle boots brings together this huge trend with another trend of the ankle boot and are a great key item for a winter wardrobe. Extremely versatile, they can be worn to work, casually with a pair of jeans and more dressed up in the evening with a dress and opaque tights. They’re also available in brown!
2.Topshop £62.00 The simple Chelsea Boot has continued its popularity from last year and are all over the high street. This good quality leather pair are a very classic take with a gorgeous brown leather and simple shape. These are a great comfy yet on trend option and look equally great with jeans, dresses and tailored trousers.
3. Zara £69.99 Ah, the friendly wedge. Perfect for giving a bit of height and the feel of heels without the discomfort. This simple black suede pair are very versatile and offer a classic style for this Autumn/Winter. Wear them with a pair of tailored trousers for a more interesting yet smart look or with a mini dress for the evening.
4. Next £78.00 The riding boot has been a very popular choice for a few years now and it’s no wonder with it’s classic shape, practical flat sole and high leg for extra warmth. This pair will easily add a smart and stylish edge to the most casual of outfits, fit in at the office and even keep you safe when the snow arrives. What more could you want from a boot!
5. Topshop £38.00 For the slightly more rebellious among us, the biker boot is a very popular option and a favourite among celebrities such as Sienna Miller and off duty models. This pair are simple enough to be wearable yet will add a great edge to your outfit while still being extremely comfortable and practical at the same time!
6. Clothing at Tesco £22.00 Hiking style boots found their popularity last year and have continued through to this season. With a heel that is manageable and comfortable enough for day time use, these are the great addition to a casual Saturday outfit of skinny jeans and lightweight jumper if you want to look a little smarter and on trend.
What do you think? Will you be running to the shops this weekend to snap up a pair or do you have something else in mind. Let us know!