… Once you have a taste, you just want more. Yes, it’s awards season in the spa and beauty industry, and his month we are delighted to share that we have been shortlisted for a few awards we hold dearly!
Professional Beauty Awards:
This year, we have been shortlisted once again by the prestigious Professional Beauty Awards in two categories:
- Employer of the Year 2016
- Beauty Salon (Four Rooms or more) for PURE West Nile Street
As you might recall, we were proud to have won Employer of the Year last year and narrowly missed out on Silverburn taking its own crown. This year, we want to keep our Employer of the Year title whilst shining light on our new location at West Nile Street, Glasgow.
“We constantly strive to improve what we offer our clients and staff,” said Adele McMillan (Glasgow Spa Manager). “And even though West Nile Street is new to the PURE family, the team themselves are absolute stars and deserve a win too. Fingers crossed!”
But that’s not the only awards we have been shortlisted in…
Business Women Scotland Awards:
We are also happy to announce that we have been shortlisted for Employer of the Year 2016 by Business Women Scotland, further demonstrating our dedication to our staff.
Some of the new initiatives we have introduced this year were:
- Developed our training structure even further with new in-house manuals, demonstrations and better relationships with external retailers.
- We are also recognising the unique experiences of our long-term staff, sending them throughout the group to share their knowledge! Credit where credit is due, after all.
- We continue to offer competitive salary and bonuses, now reviewing pay-scales twice a year to ensure our staff know exactly how much we value their hard work.
- Expanded our staff benefits scheme i.e. monthly treatment vouchers; increased incentives; and more ‘unique’ staff nights out.