New Year, new challenge?
PURE is looking to recruit an exceptional Head Therapist for our day spa located in Silverburn, Glasgow. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and has excellent leadership skills.
This role requires the individual to work closely with the Salon Manager and Senior Therapist, and requires the individual to take charge of all aspects of delivering excellent client care and achieving the highest standard of treatments within the salon. You will be responsible for ensuring all staff are trained effectively and that all Hygiene, Health & Safety procedures are correctly followed, providing clear guidelines and support to reception, therapists, and retail and spa assistants.
The main responsibilities are:
- Staff induction programme
- Staff training and development
- Treatment development and monitoring
- Quality control implementation
Skills and Characteristics Required:
- A recognised beauty or spa qualification, minimum SVQ level 3 or Level 6, educated to a minimum of Standard Grade and at least 1 or 2 years experience as a supervisory therapist/ training experience in a spa or similar position
- Elemis training preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- High levels of customer service skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and dynamic self starter, open-minded and demonstrably committed
- Duties to include providing treatments to clients and working as a team to provide the highest levels of customer care, promoting the spa and the services and facilities on offer.
- You will be responsible for your own clientele and ensuring that you provide the highest levels of presentation, customer care, therapies and home care advice
- You will have exceptional people management skills and be able to lead a team to drive them to success
How to Apply: To apply for this position, we would like to see your tailored CV together with a covering letter explaining your qualifications and previous work experience, and what skills and attributes you think that you would bring to Pure.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Louise Reekie at:
PURE Spa, 138 Lothian Road, Edinburgh, EH3 9BG
or email to: Louise Reekie at email@example.com
If you have any questions about PURE or these vacancies, please call us on 0131 510 1302.